Tuesday, June 1, 2010

O those sneaky lil' smoothies...

In sticking with my self-assigned food week, I shot another food shot for my advertising assignment that dealt with "perception vs. reality". I thought it'd be cool to play off "healthy" foods that actually aren't so healthy...and one of the ones I think of off the top of my head are smoothies. Some of them have up to 60grams of sugar! Thats two candy bars! Yikes.

I'm beginning to fall in love...hard...with food photography that is. I really, really, really like it. It makes me smile :)

Anyways hope you like!

2 comments:

  1. beautimous work!!! it looks delicious! and sidenote: a lot of real sugar from actual fruit compared to the same amount of sugar found in candy bars? completely different! haha :) but alas, what a fun concept to point out and get people thinking...and making them hungry!! :) like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I completely agree with you, I'd much rather take the sugar from fruit than a candy bar, but regardless its a lot of sugar that alot of people are unaware of. I'm glad you like it and think it looks scrumptious :)
    Miss you and my hair needs you! <3

    ReplyDelete