Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vespas are Back!

Hey there! Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween.

Over the weekend I got the chance to photograph a pair of beautiful vintage Vespa's courtesy of Mr. Will Sweda (and Brian too!). I was pretty stoked to get the opportunity to photograph some blue Vespas, because not only do I not have a blue scoot in my portfolio thus far, but I feel like its a pretty rare color to find at all....and what do you know, I got my hands on two!

It should be noted that these are two different blue color bikes....one is more periwinkle blue and one is more cyan. Both were shot in Santa Barbara.


Oh, and a little plug...I will be continuing this project up until I leave Santa Barbara after graduation and plan on making a book out of the images...so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Ciao!













No comments:

Post a Comment